Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wedding time!

I guess we will have to do the open house on the new office when we get back. Got a big wedding for Monica and Damascus in Washington State and then it's off to my daughter wedding in Southern California. So we will be gone for a while. We will have pictures when we get back. My daughter wants to share this time with her family at the happiest place on earth. That's right, we're going to Disneyland!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate your wedding than a day or two or three at the park. Then it's back to Washington for Terri and Bill's wedding. We will be having the open house, we just have to put it on the calender, so keep watching!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, guys!

I LOVE the looks of your new office; wish we could pop in some time and say "hey"!

How good the Lord is to have blessed you with this special place.

Der Linder