Saturday, August 23, 2008

Amanda & Larry

All weddings are very special to me but this one was the most special! Not because of the location, or a grand setting, but I was able to use my gift of photography to capture the memories for my daughter. You can't know how much joy it brought me to see my little girl having the time of her life. Just to see her smiling so big was so rewarding.

I know all photographers think they have the most beautiful brides but you can't top a father's love and a beautiful daughter. It was a magical day!!

And what do you do after the wedding... Well, with my daughter and son in law it's off to Disneyland!! And that's what we all did.. 3 days at the Magic Kingdom with a wedding in there somewhere.

I guess I really don't have to go on!! The pictures are worth a thousand words.






I just have to say it was a very, very good time in our family's life!!!











Your daddy loves ya baby girl!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More precious to me than the amazing pictures and incredible memories are the words of my Daddy! I love you and appreciate you so much! No better photographer is there in this world and I am blessed to have you as my Dad and my wedding photogrpher! Amazing pictures Daddy! I love you!

LindaDrury said...

What a neat way to be able to see a few pictures from Amanda and Larry's wedding! Truly, these are priceless. Love you guys, and God bless you both. Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi, Uncle Mike! Great work! Amanda and Larry look so cute together and it's so neat being able to see pictures of them.

Miss all you guys a lot. Take care!

-Carrie