Monday, June 8, 2009

Phoenix Bridal Fashion Debut

We just did a booth at the Phoenix Bridal Fashion Debut yesterday; June 7th. This is a HUGE Bridal Show, and we had a wonderful time meeting so many Brides to Be! I built a new display this time for the show, and we are quite pleased with the outcome. The next show we do, we will add a few more details but all in all it came out pretty well.
We are looking forward to doing more shows here in Phoenix in the future, and are also looking forward to the many wonderful people we will meet at them. We will also try to be much better about more blogging in the future.

2 comments:

kbaltzley said...

I love it!!! You guys are top notch photographers, and I would recommend you for sure! I know I'm your daughter, but I still have a right to an opinion... Even if it is a biased one! :-) Great job you two, and congratulations on a successful venture!

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Looks great!!! Hope it is profitable!